Total Pageviews

Artic288 Turns 300 Today!!! (0)

07:37 by , under

Hello my friends! Artic288 here. Today is my 300th day on playing Chobots! I love it so mych I think we should have a party!!! Please help me get a Mod to come to do some magic (NO RAIN EXCEPT B DAY SHIRTS PROBABLY!!!) I hope you can come. :)

Were: Shop Square
Time: 20:00 Chobots Time
Server: Live Star
Date: Today




You're Best Friend,


Artic288 :)



PS: I do accept wonderful cards. I know how creative you all can be! ;)

I'll ask Hiki if the ones I like the most can get paint brush's! No promises though. And if she says ok it will be top 3 and you can't already have one because that would not be fair. Just post you're picture's here...

http://chobotbloger.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-300th-day-in-chobots-is-today.html



edit post

0 Reply to "Artic288 Turns 300 Today!!!"

Post a Comment