Total Pageviews

TIPS TO GET ON TOP 5 CHOBOTS TEAM! (0)

05:34 by , under

Before I start My Tips I want you all to see this picture first:)
To get the Team Suit your team should be on TOP 5, And many wants to join top 5 teams sometimes they only join to get the suit.

I think its better to start your team! You can reach top 5 if you really want to,
Here's my 3 tips:
1. Choose your members wisely you must trust them that they wont quit and be loyal to your team.
2. DO NOT DELETE any of your members even they have small levels they can also help,if you keep on deleting the trust of your other members become little.
3.You will achieve! If you held meetings and advice your members to keep up and you have to ask them to get higher level nicely:)



AND THIS WILL BE YOUR PRIZE!
TOP 25 TEAM WILL ALSO GET A PRIZE ITS A ROBOT TEAM FLAG!
GOOD LUCK TEAMS:)



edit post

0 Reply to "TIPS TO GET ON TOP 5 CHOBOTS TEAM!"

Post a Comment