Total Pageviews

New Author! 1

07:16 by , under , ,

Hey Cho's!I know you're thinking "what is this guy doin' and who is he?"Well I'm rapy,fishalate's DUDE and I wanted to go to this blog because I don't like my blog :P but when I came to this blog,it was like I was in HEAVEN!It's AWESOME!Well I have 2 accounts that I go on... rapy and gameova.
If you bump into one of my accounts(me!LOL)feel free to add me.But if you're nice and helpful,I will add you.But if you`re someone random I will not add you(sorry!)Because I don't like adding random people O_o So yeah oh and also the citizenship is back to the contests because I asked the Chobots Staff to add the citizenship back to the contests and they did!I also told them to make the contests on weekends because some people are failing school when contests are on weekdays so yeah.PHEW!It's like a typed down a novel!Well that is it for today so PEACE!
~rapy~ ~gameova~



edit post

1 Reply to "New Author!"

Anonymous on 20 June 2010 at 11:26

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

Post a Comment