Total Pageviews

Chobot Heroes (6)

10:26 by , under

Your Name Could be Here! Take a Look!

Aayush- He was playing chobots right at the start and hanging out with all the mods :) Veiw his blog here
Seether- Seether is a Awesome, He made me lots of banners,widgets,sites, And More!
Star- I met Star for the first time when I was non agent. It was awesome and I was a Big Fan then :)
Ganzy2- I met Ganzy2 at eco location and he heard that my club penguin account was banned so he gave me some other accounts.
Rofroze- Rofroze is awesome :))))) I met him soon after I veiwed one of his videos.
Loy121- I met loy recently he has been a big help to F.G Since.
Hikikomori- Hiki is a Legend :P Her 50th birthday was awesome!!
Canab- When I first played chobots I did not know what spamming was and I got banned for it... But canab unbaned me once I explained.
Vayerman- Vayerman has put my blog in the chobots blogroll and he put one of my videos on the chobots blog too :)
Go! (or God when I first met him)- Invited lots of people to a secret room and he may of been the one who made me a agent.
Bumblebeez- When I met Bumblebeez she was new to chobots and I gave her lots of clothes to start her off.
Jessie2000- A very Kind Chobot and a super cool mod! (Congratz!)
Torchwood- When I first joined chobots I met Torchwood and she showed me around chobots... we had a party in the cafe too!
Sniker- One of my closest freinds on chobots :)
Klarisa- A great freind :P
Maza- I have not heard from Maza for a while now but we were great freinds :)
Deliciouzz- Deliciouzz is a Great Artist and a Awesome Freind.
Basia- A Famous Chobots Artist she even has a suit named after her!
Guguzi-A another cool artist and owner of Chobots Life.
Mimo-A famous chobot that has made cool items for chobots.
Fano-I enjoyed being part of a movie of Fano.
Hardstyle4ever- Hardstyle stuck up for me when a bad chobot was being mean.
_Skip_- One of my best freinds on chobots.
Boy- Boy is totaly awesome :P
Bube07- Bube is a awesome agent and a good freind of mine.

Now Some art for you! (This took a long time to make)

Click To Enlarge


Phew what a Long Post!

~Fishalate



edit post

6 Reply to "Chobot Heroes"

loy121 on 12 July 2009 at 11:18

Wow fish ty u so much =)))))

 

elise__23 on 12 July 2009 at 11:38

lol thx for my name on the pic

 

ficman on 12 July 2009 at 12:42

tnx for the name in the picture but why did you put someones name in the picture but not in the dispirition

 

Fishalate on 12 July 2009 at 13:06

@Ficman Because it takes a long time to write all of that up.

 

ficman on 12 July 2009 at 13:07

ok its still wery awsome

 

loy121 on 13 July 2009 at 03:46

fish u forgot bube 07 he helped lot too ;)

 

Post a Comment