Total Pageviews

I need a Creator 1

07:09 by , under

Hi guyz I am working on a basic project for buzzblocks so... I need a creator that can help me build rooms.

I need to Trust them- because I am giving them acess to things that can destory the game completly. Use the Feedback button and write to me if you want the Job.

Also if you are a Creator you can see the game produce... this probably won't be the "Real BuzzBlocks" just a thing I want to work on but I am naming it after BuzzBlocks.

Note: You are not applying to be a creator on the "Real BuzzBlocks" Just this project.

My Closest Freinds will have a big chance because I can trust you but you need to be creative and good at building ... (Serously Building).

Thanks.

~Fishalate



edit post

1 Reply to "I need a Creator"

rofroze on 4 July 2009 at 13:03

I volenteer fish I am Quite a technical person so I think Ill fit the job I promise I wont destroy anythin And Im quite good at making rooms Im trying to figure out how to make things move in flash prodjects e.g on chobots the cafes doors open when u hover ur cursor over them
Thx fish
-rofroze

 

Post a Comment