Total Pageviews

Hi guys)) I missed you alot)) (0)

11:56 by , under

Hello.
can you remember me ?? :)
i think you dont know me))
i realy missed you alot
and am glad that am talking to you in a famous site because i want everyone to see this message :)
Well.. i will give you one of my contests that you know about me
am a guy that love you all :)
hard contest from my Contests ;)
can you remember the contest of my contests :)
am mysterying you :P
Well, The last party of my blog was 10000 hit party :) which hiki came and make it up with magics and rains xD
:D
anyways i will tell you who am i..
am ghoni :)
realy am glad to see you all and great job for new agents and people on the agent poll on blog.chobots.com :D :D
Also. i came up with a SURPRISE FOR YOU !!! :D :D
am creating a new online virtual game coming out soon :D its called zobians
Fishalate is a developer in it ;)
i hope this game will come out soon and we meet each other again :D :D
here are some advertisations....
IF U WANNA CHAT WITH ME...
go on : www.xat.com/zobians
and if you wanna see Zobians official site go on : www.zobianz.tk
and if you wanna check Zobians official blog go on : www.zobians.tk
i realy missed you alot . :) and i wanna see you again :( :(
hope for you great job on chobots and HAVE FUN !!
remember Chobots is the greatest game ever ;)
IT Made a realy awesome great friendship
I can give you proofs :-
1.It made me and yousef2 meet in real life :) and we are real friends ;)
2. It made the friendships between me and you ;)
nice to meet you
i will see your comments and reply to them in a post :D
~ghoni



edit post

0 Reply to "Hi guys)) I missed you alot))"

Post a Comment