Total Pageviews

Breaking News! (5)

09:06 by , under

I was going to show you all a cool picture I made today but it was ruined by a few people =S .

I told them not to stand near me so I could take a good pic but they would not listen, I said I would reported them. (I did not though thats just 2nd warning stuff)

1st warning - I will report
2nd Warning- Reported (say)
3rd warning (there is none) - (Reported)

Basicly like that.

Oliver1 did not hear all of the conversation and has made up some strange story on his blog.
Weird...
He given amits he lost connection before me warning them, so he did not even hear the whole thing.

Moments Later:

Note to Mods: Do not let oliver1 join FG please.

Thanks.


~Fishalate



edit post

5 Reply to "Breaking News!"

Oliver on 11 August 2009 at 09:27

IVE GOT A PICTURE ON CHOBOTSHUNDREDS.TK YOU JUST SAID DO NOT JOIN FG BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GET DEAGENTED FOR LYING YOU SHOULD NOT BE AN AGENT LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK THAT!
AND YOU DIDNT SHOW THE COVERSATION BEFORE I SAID YOU SHOULD NOT BE AN AGENT

 

Fishalate on 11 August 2009 at 09:31

and I think you will find that you did not show the conversation before on your site either.

 

Oliver on 11 August 2009 at 09:48

No, in private chat you said you didn't report them when in the message on my blog you did! You lie.

 

dobodobo on 11 August 2009 at 12:39

fish u should stay an agent

 

Oliver on 23 August 2009 at 01:14

typical, HE has all the support!

 

Post a Comment