Total Pageviews

Long post XD 1

23:53 by , under

Hey everyone Its me applepoppet123 !
I'm a new author !!!

Here's some stuff about me :)



I'm a agent :)


I'm days old :)

I love chobots :)


I love computer games ( of course virtual worlds )

So yeh !
Heres my player card at the moment but It changes a lot :D














So now for chobots news :)


Cool new hair and C top in shops !






-SECRET! -chobot Screenhog, and Fishalate are all making this project, I don’t know the name just yet It will be the #1 community blog ever in Chobots. Everyone will be allowed to post. I don’t want to spoil much about the project, but you should see it coming out here in the next few weeks (maybe less)






Citezen page :




click on it to make bigger !

And yes Me , Fishalate and kingwobble20 give free bugs away !
Comment if you want some !
~ applepoppet123~



edit post

1 Reply to "Long post XD"

miley_ray_cyrus on 6 August 2009 at 01:10

Yes Please :)

chobot name:miley_ray_cyrus

 

Post a Comment