Total Pageviews

Guess what! (0)

15:04 by , under

I am making a new virtual world!!! I will not give too many details, so you gotta check out the site ;) Here's the link

http://blog-newvampton.tk/

and if that doesn't work for you, then try this one!

http://newvampton.blogspot.com/

So tell me what you guys think of the blog! I just made the game today and it will be out real soon ;) I've got to hire some workers for it to.

 I need some people good with FLASH, yes FLASH.
 And also designing (Hand drawn and comp)
Coders, that KNOW how to code and not just saying it
Sponsors, usually with sites with over 50 followers

One of the MOST IMPORTANT are FLASHERS. I need them A LOT for making the game. To be a flasher AKA flash designer, I recommend you have Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's good for making virtual worlds. But do NOT download it without permission because it costs money.  Oh and if you already have it, then great! :) And you need experience with it too :)

Thanks!!! I need those workers QUICK so get learning or something xDDD :P

-elite



edit post

0 Reply to "Guess what!"

Post a Comment