Total Pageviews

Mod Battles! (0)

17:04 by , under

Hey! I've had a few Robot Combat Battles with some of our Chobots Moderators!!! Here is my 1st battle I had with Jessie2000!!! :)



I also have some important news!!! Ever heard of Gift and Trade? Well, I think they may be coming back SOON!!! Check out these glitches I took pics of about 2 days ago! :)



That was a pic I took of a glitch I saw when I was scrolling over someone's card, there's also a Gifting Glitch, but instead of Gift it says present :P



Pretty cool huh!!! And I also have some pictures of some EXCELLENT art made by some of our VERY OWN, CHOBOTS AGENTS!!! Please check out one of Plunder's MANY MAGNIFICENT pieces of Chobots art, I took this picture when he invited me to see it! :)



Thanks for reading these reports by me xDD Just so much has been going on! I will try to post some more! Bye friends!!! :D!

-elite



edit post

0 Reply to "Mod Battles!"

Post a Comment