Total Pageviews

Awsome Idea (2)

14:41 by , under

Well, I Was thinking that it would be cool if Chobots made player backgrounds... And then I Thought that it could be like Club Penguin like when you meet rockhopper or somone famous they give you a free background, So then I though that If somone meets a F.G. Mod they could give them a F.G. Background for there playercard. Cool idea, Right? So, I Was thinking of Ideas for a background, And I Made one out of boredom. And I Think it looks pretty cool! Here it is on a playercard.


Don't you think this is a good idea? I Think a did a pretty good job on the background. :P
-Seether



edit post

2 Reply to "Awsome Idea"

Potter909 on 23 May 2009 at 00:55

Wow i like the idea and the background looks cool :)

 

Seether on 23 May 2009 at 07:00

Glad you like!

 

Post a Comment