Total Pageviews

Meeting & Points rules (0)

12:15 by , under

Okay, I Think I can choose who can give points so, I Will choose 3 people who are able to give points. Now, since I am the Head Mod I can do this, I Think so.

Now the people that can give points are Me, Fishalate (duh), And these are the 3 I Pick, They are the most active moderators. Others aren't as active... So I Pick Rofroze, Clutch, and Potter909. So, The points rules I am going to explain.

Now, if somone give you a item that's in the gang they get 1 point. If they give a citizen suit they get 2 points, and if they give a mod item they get 3+ it depends on the item. So, If a member is helping out alot they get 1 point, And me, Fishalate, Rofroze, Clutch, Or potter has to SEE you helping, You can't just five yourself points if your helping. Now the member that has the most points is loy121 he has Helped so much, And has given lots of items out etc, And he has 16 points now.

Now, Here are the ways you can LOSE points. So, If you are cought being mean or rude you get -1 point, If you are cought being annoying or spamming you get -1 point, And if you are cought scamming you get -3 to -10 points, It depends on what item you have scammed. And if you are cought hacking, Or any other thing that invulves hacking you can get -5 Points to Perm ban from the gang.

Only some mods can plan and host the meeting, And these mods are Rofroze, Clutch, and Potter. Of course me and Fishalate to. The reason other Mod's can't host the meetings are they are not very active, And not very helpful to the gang.

And, The Mod's get infinite points... And this includes every Mod. And the mod's can choose how many points they have, So example... I Can make myself have 1 point, Or I Can make myself have -931q24893 points, or 9 Trillion, It doesn't matter. And if a member gives a Item they get a point, and if they give like.. A Carrot, a Pirate suit or somthing they get to be a epic.

Now that that's explained.

-Seether



edit post

0 Reply to "Meeting & Points rules"

Post a Comment